FAQ Вход
Поиск Профиль
Пользователи Группы
Войти и проверить личные сообщения
How do I set up Sbcglobal Email on Outlook?
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Разное / Mitmesugust » How do I set up Sbcglobal Email on Outlook?
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
nataliasimmonsus
Лабух
Лабух

Сообщение Добавлено: 31. Август 2019 7:32    Заголовок сообщения: How do I set up Sbcglobal Email on Outlook?
Ответить с цитатой

Step 1
Open Microsoft Outlook, select the "File" tab, and then click the "Add Account" button to run the Add Account Setup.

Step 2
Select "Manual Setup or Additional Server Types," and then click "Next." Select "POP or IMAP" on the Choose Service page, and then click "Next."

Step 3
Enter your name and email address into the appropriate fields, and then choose "POP3" from the "Account Type" drop-down menu.

Step 4
Enter "inbound.att.net" (without quotations here and in all other entry fields) into the Incoming Mail Server field and "outbound.att.net" into the Outgoing Mail Server field.

Step 5
Re-enter your email address into the User Name field, and then type your sign-in password into the Password field.

Step 6
Click the "More Settings" button, select the "Outgoing Server" field, and then check "My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication."

Step 7
Select the "Advanced" tab, check "This Server Requires an Encrypted Connection (SSL)," and then enter "995" into the "Incoming Server (POP3)" field.

Step 8
Enter "465" into the "Outgoing Server (SMTP)" field, and then select "SSL" from the "Use the Following Type of Encrypted Connection" drop-down menu.

Click "OK," then "Next" to configure the mailbox. Click "Finish," then "Close" to exit the wizard.

SBCglobal Email | SBC global | SBCglobal Mail Settings
 Вернуться к началу »
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Разное / Mitmesugust » How do I set up Sbcglobal Email on Outlook?
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения. Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: