FAQ Вход
Поиск Профиль
Пользователи Группы
Войти и проверить личные сообщения
Just wanted to share a few of their experience
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Разное / Mitmesugust » Just wanted to share a few of their experience
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MMONewSite
Лабух
Лабух

Сообщение Добавлено: 26. Май 2020 4:14    Заголовок сообщения: Just wanted to share a few of their experience
Ответить с цитатой

Mordenkainen also has a lot of charms from older variants I haven't finished converting. That is for one of my games that's going to start this summer, where the characters are beginning at level 20 and definitely going to be playing through custom-made epic amounts (again, designed by me, however, alternatives do exist in the marketplace ).Again, I am just throwing my hat in the ring to assist you create 5e-compatible RuneScape stuff for fun OSRS gold should you need it. And if you don't need outside help you appreciated all of the work that went into my conversions.

Yo that is awesome! I've always thought RuneScape would make for a great TTRPG setting, and that the vampyre questline would be ideal for a campaign (mostly because it is my preferred questline lol). Did you change or add anything? Going by the questline's progression I can't envision it taking that long. You'd be surprised. XD Players tend to spend a great deal of time doing random things / RPing/ determining what to do. It may take a session up. It might wind up being two long ones, although on paper you might think something would take 1 session. Can never tell.

Things certainly changed to make stuff fit. This included removing a good deal of back and on travel, cutting out small portions of the narrative that do not actually have any use for a DnD campaign, simplifying particular mechanics, and shifting the narrative a bit to be a little more to my liking. While it's definitely nice the vampyre story line is very linear, it will still take quite some time, based on how much your party likes to roleplay or just zip although goals.

I invested quite a bit of time in this effort trying to learn backdoor my way to learning one usage of authentic revival to bring back a beloved NPC, and also forging weapons and items for your celebration. So we certainly took our time getting here, and that's just 1/3 players! I scavenged from the buildings for scraps and just got enough to melt them all together to make armor. Additionally, I made all our main weapons/spell focus' to be infused with Blisterwood so we keep them and would do more harm against the vampyres. Additionally, I got a really good roll and made a grenade, which I then replicated and created 6, and that we used half on this battle.

Just wanted to share a few of their experience both as a newbie and as a one-of-the-players. First of all, kudos to DM for reimagining RuneScape as a D&D setting. We all felt the love he has for RuneScape while enjoying it. Possible spoilers in case you haven't played RuneScape. Sorry. Though the celebration in D&D is always meant to instantly collect and characters like every other, RuneScape gives you a sence of individuality rather. Sure you finally get pulled cheap RuneScape Mobile gold to the celebration, however it does so without pressure and in a way that is unique. While playingI keep forgetting that our sport is based of a video game, and an MMORPG one in that.
 Вернуться к началу »
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Разное / Mitmesugust » Just wanted to share a few of their experience
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения. Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: