FAQ Вход
Поиск Профиль
Пользователи Группы
Войти и проверить личные сообщения
I mean it is great that there might be some competition
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Разное / Mitmesugust » I mean it is great that there might be some competition
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MMONewSite
Лабух
Лабух

Сообщение Добавлено: 26. Май 2020 4:27    Заголовок сообщения: I mean it is great that there might be some competition
Ответить с цитатой

Wonderful play. I don't get why they seem Mut 20 coins so uncomfortable passing the ball like this. Can there be something in the principles that stops you and it passing just? Would be far more effective. Only an observation is all.Possessions are the most significant part a soccer game. So you need to make those possessions count while teams swap possession of the ball a football team may get 10-12 possessions per game. Passing the ball backwards like that could result in a fumble along with a turnover that would take one of your possessions away in addition to giving your opponent a free one. It is just way too insecure the majority of the time, that it's only done during dire moments such as the very end of Madden.

Every year I tend to buy. Content with M19 they seem far to unrealistic and OP and also as I dont like the look of the xfactors in M20. However anticipate M21 as things will be balanced of figuring out it, after a year. How do you play it? I've M19 and less than 4 hours and I played it. I can not operate, or pass even the stats are disorganized and nothing feels smooth. How are you suppose to look at a QBs course.

I have to admitthe running game is actually quite awful (which is why I believe the M20 running sport is so OP - tried to more compensate) and I mainly stick to franchise rather than MUT. The AI on the difficulties defo are bothersome as they frequently get huge yardage and create absurd plays/tackle fractures. Earlier that was M16 so yeh However, the game I had.. Was tough to adjust to but I like it opposed out of M16 to the aggressive grab cheese.

With 2K being let into NFL game marketplace again I'm hoping they will bring back good competition towards EA. Madden 20 is going to be when we could get a good future 2k NFL simulation game such as the I missed out when I was younger and I would be estatic. I understand 2K do more style NFL games for the time being reading the posts when they announced their partnership, but I'm holding out hope we will get NFL sims. 2k20 helped me get into basketball this year although I know 2k gets flak for the NBA franchise. I enjoy their game modes and how more in-depth they're in contrast to the way broken Madden is.

I mean it is great that there might be some competition with an NFL game for once. But it's not they are doing"more arcadey style" NFL games, they are ONLY permitted to do arcade mode. Due to the licensing, 2k is not allowed to do an NFL sim game...at the moment. I did see someone mention that they could cheap Madden nfl 20 coins do something but I'm not sure how true that statement is. I understand they can do things like NFL Street. And that I hope people end up purchasing Madden that EA is made to put more effort to the development of Madden.
 Вернуться к началу »
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Разное / Mitmesugust » I mean it is great that there might be some competition
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения. Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: