FAQ Вход
Поиск Профиль
Пользователи Группы
Войти и проверить личные сообщения
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Предстоящие мероприятия / Eelseisvad üritused » Being strong is an indispensable
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
ylq123
Лабух
Лабух

Сообщение Добавлено: 6. Сентябрь 2018 10:22    Заголовок сообщения: Being strong is an indispensable
Ответить с цитатой

Being strong is an indispensable factor in people's lives. Sometimes, being strong is like a small invisible umbrella, sheltering us from the wind and rain; sometimes, strong and like a brilliant candle, always illuminate the road ahead; sometimes, it is as strong as a bowl of sweet honey. Will be sweet from the inside out. If our childhood is not strong, it will become very imperfect, so many things can learn to be strong, but what makes me most memorable is that I learn to ride a summer vacation, I was playing in the community Marlboro Gold Pack. Suddenly, I saw a group of friends riding bicycles. They let me ride. I said that I would not ride. As a result, they laughed at me. From that moment on, I decided to learn. Riding a bicycle, so I get up very early every day, let my mother teach me to ride a bicycle, my mother said: "When riding a bicycle, the eyes must look ahead Marlboro Red, to maintain balance Cigarettes Online, the feet should constantly step." I listened, thought: " It turns out that riding a bicycle is so easy. "Who knows, it's easy to say, it's difficult. When I got on the foot, I fell to the ground, but I didn't give up and continue to practice. But it was even worse later. I fell one by one. It seemed to be a ugly show. I fell into a bloody nose and my face was swollen. I wanted to give up. But after my mother��s encouragement, my confidence came back. Although I experienced a lot of difficulties, I still managed to face it. Therefore, I quickly learned to ride a bicr that r, and thousands of lotus flowers compete for beauty. Some lotus flowers are already in bloom Marlboro Cigarettes, and the colors are particularly bright. Some lotus flowers are already in full bloom, the color is particularly bright, it is really sludge-free; some lotus flowers are waiting to be placed, like a small peach; some lotuses in the middle of the lotus flower, like s floating on the water like a green plate, and the bright dew is scattered likems leaf, I can't help but think of two poems: the lotus leaves are infinite, and the lotve the morning scene of the summer lotus pond!have dreamed of being a teacher since I was achers, all day long, cold, frosty, I want to be like the big sister of the classmates, when they are in class, they care about each classmate. The students have problems that they don't understand. I will answer them carefully until they understand them. They must not let them play with doubts. When I am in class, I will seriously correct the assignments for them. If they need me to play with them, I will be eager to accompany them. If the group and not let any classmate be discriminated against in the class. Naturally, I will also try my best to restrain the disputes between the students and try to omtes to do cooking, cleaning, and other household chores. It is the students who can take care of themselves Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes.

Вернуться к началу »
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Предстоящие мероприятия / Eelseisvad üritused » Being strong is an indispensable
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: