FAQ Вход
Поиск Профиль
Пользователи Группы
Войти и проверить личные сообщения
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Предстоящие мероприятия / Eelseisvad üritused » I heard that I am going to tra
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
ylq123
Лабух
Лабух

Сообщение Добавлено: 20. Сентябрь 2018 11:05    Заголовок сообщения: I heard that I am going to tra
Ответить с цитатой

I heard that I am going to travel, I am excited to be three feet tall. at night. Ok. It can be said that it is a sleepless night. My little heart can't calm down for a long time. The next day, I got up early and got ready to go. After a few hours of trekking Marlboro Cigarettes Price, finally, in front of me is a beautiful scene of green mountains and green waters. I immediately rushed to the small pond I had longed for. Play inside, catch small fish inside. It��s a great time to play. Playing and playing, I forgot the time, it is already noon. Finally, a voice called "Wake up" ��I��m sleeping��. I ran ashore and set up a folding seat with my mother and took out the gas tank and pot. Then take a pack of noodles from the car. When I cooked it, when I was eating, I couldn't help but marvel, 'This noodle is so delicious ��' Mom said. ��Because you are too hungry ��I gently nodded. In the afternoon, my mother and I climbed the mountain again, on the way. We saw something that touched me; my mother��s legs didn��t know when it hurt, and it was sweating on her head. I can only be anxious next to me Carton Of Marlboro Reds. At this time, I came to a young big sister, saw my mother so uncomfortable, asked me about the situation, and then took out a plaster from the bag and handed it to me to let me stick to my mother's stomach. Then I hurried away, I posted on my mother's stomach as my sister said. Sure enough, my mother will be fine for a while. I really hate myself for not asking my sister's name. In life, an unintentional thing can give us the most important lesson in life. This is not the case. One summer, the afternoon, the day is still sunny, the dog is still under the tree with a mouth open, a long tongue, and screaming.e next second, God was so angry that he pulled his face down. The sky is dark, and the dark clouds are like a thousand troops. Lei Gong slammed the gang and beat the tambourine hard. Although it was summer, at the school Carton Of Cigarettes, the children who were taking physical education classes just ran sweaty. This time, the downpour fell directly from the gap in the sky, and it was out of control. Naughty raindrops. Go straight to the children's collar and cuffs.acher in charge of the class was panicked. I was afraid that the children would catch a cold and quickly picked up the little girl who was walking in the last room and rushed to the classroom Carton Of Newports. Suddenly, the whole classroom was coughing up and down. The teacher was too busy to hand over the paper towel to the child, feeding the child with water, feeding the medicine, and helping the child to wipe his nose. A large bean of water drops from the teacher's head, I do not know whether the rain is sweat or tears. The thunder is roaring outside the window, the rain is crying, and the wind is violently trying to tear the glass into pieces. In the window, the children are crying for father and mother.trance of the school, the parents have been crowded, and a colorful umbrella umbrella has been formed into a magical colorful umbrella figure. The wind and the rain are still blowing, without stopping. The children were picked up in a hurry Cigarettes For Sale. In the end, only the girl who was picked up by the teacher was left. She sat quietly in the seat. The teacher��s footsteps rang and the girl��s parents did not come. The teachea trace of cold wind broke into the teacher's collar from a window, and the teacher coughed coldly fell into tears, is the tears of gratitude...
 Вернуться к началу »
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Предстоящие мероприятия / Eelseisvad üritused » I heard that I am going to tra
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: