FAQ Вход
Поиск Профиль
Пользователи Группы
Войти и проверить личные сообщения
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Местные Звёзды / Kohalikud Staarid » I went from saying
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
jinshuiqian0713
Гость

Сообщение Добавлено: 30. Октябрь 2018 4:39    Заголовок сообщения: I went from saying
Ответить с цитатой

DETROIT – The red hot Blue Jays continued to surge on Wednesday, beating the Tigers 8-2 for a fourth-straight win and 13th in 15 games. Jacoby Brissett Jersey . The victory, however, came with a price. Edwin Encarnacion left the game in the ninth inning with tightness in his back. His status for Thursday afternoons series finale at Comerica Park is uncertain. "I dont think its anything bad," said Encarnacion. "Well see (Thursday) if it maybe needs one day, or if I can play DH. Well see (Thursday)." Encarnacion is the club leader in home runs (19) and slugging percentage (.612). Hes coming off American League Player of the Month honours for his 16-home run May, the first time in his career hes won the award. He doesnt have a history of back problems. "Its been bothering me a little bit," said Encarnacion. "It was getting tighter and tighter after inning by inning." Chester Rogers Jersey . Speaking on Leafs Lunch with Bryan Hayes and Jamie McLennan on Thursday, Bernier said it was "very hard" at times being entrenched behind Jonathan Quick and is now excited at the prospect of getting an opportunity to compete with Reimer for the top spot with the Leafs. Grover Stewart Jersey . -- Blake Griffin scored 32 points and grabbed eight rebounds, DeAndre Jordan had 14 points and 22 rebounds and the Los Angeles Clippers outlasted the Golden State Warriors 98-96 on Thursday night to take a 2-1 lead in their first-round series. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseyssale.com/?tag=nate-hairston-jersey-sale . Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said.INDIANAPOLIS -- Once Tavon Austin broke free, the Indianapolis Colts couldnt even slow down the rookie, much less catch him. Austin, the first-round draft pick with uncanny speed and unlimited potential, scored on a 98-yard punt return and grabbed two long TD passes Sunday as the St. Louis Rams ended a three-game losing streak with a stunning 38-8 victory over the AFC South-leading Colts. "Ive been patient for eight weeks and, hopefully, its my time right now," Austin said. "I knew the day was going to come. It was just me being patient and me being true to myself and to keep working. Im just glad that I had an opportunity." Nobody did more against Indy (6-3) this season -- or any time recently. Austin returned four punts for 145 yards and scored on touchdown passes of 57 and 81 yards, his only two catches of the day. He also returned one kickoff for 27 yards while making the Colts look foolish all day. Hes the first player with a punt return of 95 yards or more and two 55-yard or longer TDs receiving in a game. Austins one-man show started when he backed up and waved off teammates as Pat McAfees punt sailed deep into Rams territory. But as the Colts moved into position to down the bouncing ball, Austin reached out and dangerously grabbed it at his own 2-yard line. The Colts didnt react immediately, apparently believing the play had stopped, and Austin sprinted down the right sideline, avoided one defender and picked up a block on McAfee and reached the end zone to give the Rams (4-6) a 21-0 lead. Even Rams coach Jeff Fisher couldnt believe it. "I went from saying, Get away, get away, get away, to Go, go, go!" Fisher said. Austin later caught a short pass on a drag route over the middle, turned upfield and avoided two defenders with an inside cut for the 81-yard score. That made it 35-0 -- too big a deficit even for the masterful Andrew Luck to overcome. The Colts just couldnt get a handle on the 5-foot-8, 176-pound receiver who finished with 310 total yards and three TDs. "That was a lot of fun to watch. Tavon, hes lightning in a bottle when he gets the ball in his hands," quarterback Kellen Clemens said. "His performance tonight is certainly going to be one for the books." Clemens went 9 of 16 for 247 yards with two scores and no interceptions, hooking up with Austin on the two longest completions of his eight-yeear NFL career. Pierre Desir Jersey. His previous long was 56 yards in 2007 with the Jets. The defence was good right from the start, too, opening the game with a strip-sack from Robert Quinn. Chris Long scooped up the loose ball and returned it 45 yards for a score. Until scoring their only touchdown, late in the third quarter, Indy had just 181 yards in offence. Luck was sacked three times and the Rams picked off four passes -- three of them from Luck -- to win for the first time since Sam Bradford went down with a season-ending knee injury Oct. 20. For the Colts, it was a miserable performance. "We just didnt do anything," coach Chuck Pagano said. "I take full responsibility for it as the football coach, we did not have this team ready to play." Luck finished 29 of 47 for 353 yards with one TD, though most of that came after the Colts dug themselves into a 38-0 deficit. Indy ran 14 times for a measly 18 yards, 1.3 yards per carry. The defence couldnt get a handle on Austin or his teammates, resulting in Indys worst loss at Lucas Oil Stadium -- and its worst home loss since San Diego hung a 31-0 shutout at the RCA Dome on Nov. 29, 1993. Robert Mathis did have two sacks to retain the league lead (13 1/2). The loudest cheers, and most tears, came during a halftime ceremony when Army Sgt. 1st Class Jeremy Inocencio surprised his family by stepping out of an SUV in one of the end zones at halftime. His wife, Christin, and children, Dominique and David, ran toward him to give him a hug, drawing both cheers and tears. Inocencio had been serving in Afghanistan. Austin provided the rest of the highlights on a day the Colts would like to forget. "It is what it is, we got our butts kicked, weve got to move on," said Pagano, who will take the Colts to Tennessee on Thursday night. NOTES: Mathis also broke the franchise record for mutli-sack games in a season (six) and has a new single-season career-high, too. ... The Rams played without starting right guard Harvey Dahl (knee) and second tight end Lance Kendricks (broken finger) and lost linebacker James Laurinaitis late in the game with a head laceration. ... Indy had won two straight overall and five straight over NFC opponents before Sunday. ... Indy, which had only six turnovers all year, had four Sunday. ... It was the Rams first regular-season trip to Lucas Oil Stadium. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
 Вернуться к началу »
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Местные Звёзды / Kohalikud Staarid » I went from saying
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения. Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: