FAQ Вход
Поиск Профиль
Пользователи Группы
Войти и проверить личные сообщения
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Местные Звёзды / Kohalikud Staarid » Our country needs this
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
jinshuiqian0713
Гость

Сообщение Добавлено: 30. Октябрь 2018 4:43    Заголовок сообщения: Our country needs this
Ответить с цитатой

NEWARK, N. Cheap Colts Jerseys Free Shipping .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has decided to remain with the New Jersey Devils for another year. "I was happy being here," the 42-year-old Jagr said Thursday in a conference call from Belarus, where he is playing for the Czech Republic in the world championships. "There was no reason to change. There was no reason to test free agency. What would happen? Someone might give me more money, but nobody can guarantee me that Id be happy someplace else. If Im happy, then theres no reason to go anywhere else. I play my best hockey when Im happy." The Devils did not release terms of the contract. Jagr said it was a one-year deal. The contract is believed to be worth $6 million with incentives. "I like having one-year deals," Jagr said. "If something goes wrong, you never know if you have a long contract and say have three years left. One year is good for everybody. I think both sides wanted to get this done quickly. Lou (Lamoriello, the teams president and general manager) wanted to do it, because he wanted to see the direction where hes going with the team." Jagr was the Devils leading scorer this, finishing with 24 goals and 43 assists for 67 points. "Id truly like to score more goals," Jagr said. "I feel like I can play with the guys we have. We have a better chance to play better. We have a good group of guys and thats very important. I like to play a lot, because I dont get tired." Jagr will turn 43 in February of next season, his 21st year in the NHL. A two-time winner of the Stanley Cup when he played for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jagr has 705 goals and 1,050 assists. The Devils missed the playoffs for the third time in the last four seasons. "We made a lot of mistakes early," Jagr said. "But we were able to play good against the good teams. We lost a lot of points to teams that didnt make the playoffs. It put us in a position where we had to win almost every game and that was too much pressure. We didnt have any great superstars, but we had good goal scorers that give us a chance to compete against anybody and beat anybody. Its just my feeling, but we didnt have to be great to win games, if we work hard." Jagr said that he liked the camaraderie in the Devils locker room. "We have a lot of fun," Jagr said. "We have a loose atmosphere. Theres not a bad guy in the room. Maybe we need a bad one to get in the playoffs." Jagr was named Thursday as one of the three finalists for the Bill Masterton Award, given to the player "who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey," along with Manny Malholtra of the Carolina Hurricanes and Dominic Moore of the New York Rangers. "It means a lot that the hockey writers picked me," Jagr said. "Hockey writers can be very picky, so for them to pick me means a lot. I just love the sport and follow the laws of the sport." Jagr said he plans to keep playing after next season. "Theres no reason to stop," Jagr said. "I want to play for as long as I can. As long as I work hard, I am going to continue to play." Erik Swoope Jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Najee Goode Jersey . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseysonline.com/?tag=andrew-luck-jersey-online . -- One shot came out of bottom of a cactus, the other from the base of a desert bush with rocks scattered around it. ROME -- New IOC president Thomas Bach is pleased with the Italian governments support for a 2024 Summer Olympics bid and said its "time for the United States to present a strong bid." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday. While Rome has not yet been officially selected, the capital -- which hosted the 1960 Games -- likely would be Italys candidate. Other potential 2024 bids could come from Paris; Doha, Qatar; and cities in Africa and the United States. "I think its time for the United States to present a strong bid," Bach said. "And Im happy to hear that the USOC is undertaking everything to prepare such a bid." Boston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Washington are among the cities that could present a U.S. bid. USOC chairman Larry Probst attended the EOC meeting in Rome as the Americans attempt to boost their presence and influence in Olympic circles. Probst was chosen an IOC member in September. The USOC, which brings more money than anyone to the Olympic movement in the form of sponsorship and TV revenue, hasnt hosted an Olympics since the 2002 Winter Games in Salt Lake City. The countrys last Summer Olympics were in Atlanta in 1996. Italys last Olympics were the 2006 Winter Games in Turin. Rome was the first city to declare its candidacy for the 2020 Games, but then-Premier Mario Monti refused to provide government financial backing and the bid was dropped. However, Letta voiced strong support for a 2024 bid in a speech at an Italian Olympic Committee meeting 10 days ago and again after meeting seeing Bach. "The Italian bid could become something definitive," Letta said after meeting with Bach on Friday. "Its not just a simple possibility." Bach also visited the pope both individually on Friday and again Saturday with a large delegation from the Olympic assembly. With numerous other high-profile IOC members also in Rome -- such as Sheik Ahmad Al-Fahad Al-Sabah, the influential Kuwaiti who heads the Association of National Olympic Committees -- Italian Olympic Committee president Giovanni Malago callled the two-day assembly "satisfying from every point of view. Skai Moore Jersey. " "I really think we showed strong signs of credibility," Malago said. "For them to be here and touch things that we take for granted with their own hands was very special." While Italys financial situation has not improved since Montis rejection, with the countrys economy still in recession, senior Italian IOC member Mario Pescante said the Olympics would spur a turnaround. "Our country needs this," Pescante told the AP. "The principal problem for our country is to convince a defeatist public opinion -- and rightly so defeatist -- considering the way we react to any big event, whether its an earthquake or what not." Fears of rampant corruption play a big role. "People need to stop saying We cant do it, added Pescante, who stepped in as a special commissioner for the Turin Games. "If we continue not to build anything because were afraid of the Mafia, the country will commit suicide. ... We need to offer a strong signal that this story is finished, that were not a population of thieves. This is the biggest challenge and an Olympics could overcome that." Meanwhile, 10 weeks after his election, Bach is also pressing forward with his campaign to reform the bidding process -- starting with the detailed dossiers that bidders complete at the outset. "From most of them (its) always the same answer because they all answer the way they think we want to hear," Bach said. "I would like to invite the potential bidding cities to tell us how they think that the Olympic Games would fit best in their social and natural environment. It depends on diversity and creativity for them to say how they see it." Earlier this month, voters in Bachs home country of Germany rejected a proposed Munich bid for the 2022 Winter Games, citing financial and environmental concerns. For British Olympic Association chairman and 2012 London Games organizer Sebastian Coe, the two keys for the bidding process are making sure as many cities as possible want to join and engaging with the local communities. "The most demanding stakeholder that you have are the people that youre delivering these games for," Coe said. "Once youve focused on the needs of the athletes, the next most important group are the people in those communities that you are delivering the games for." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
 Вернуться к началу »
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Местные Звёзды / Kohalikud Staarid » Our country needs this
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения. Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: