FAQ Вход
Поиск Профиль
Пользователи Группы
Войти и проверить личные сообщения
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Разное / Mitmesugust » I also liked as it was something in RS2
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
MMOexpshop
Лабух
Лабух

Сообщение Добавлено: 5. Май 2020 3:15    Заголовок сообщения: I also liked as it was something in RS2
Ответить с цитатой

That doesn't give it a single, guide, verb I will use OSRS gold anywhere in the world - like"fishing" or"potion-making" or even"fighting" (yes I know some skills fail this test but pass this overall notion ). It will be exploring - or slaying - for doing this in a way that is certain, however I am getting experience. Unless quest dungeons and other arbitrary caves and these are giving dungeoneering expertise as well, its still a minigame (or really only a miniquest like Tarn's Lair if its based on the bosses). I'm all for this being known as a skill When it is implemented in some way where existing content/other stuff in the world can be a part of the skill.

I really don't understand why it ought to be a skill. You walk to a tiny area and run around doing random minigame activities and kill a small boss at the end. What about that yells"needs for a long ass xp grind"? When you sit down and examine daemonheim, it fits the definition of minigame in almost every way. It had its own reward money that is minigame. The only thing which made it into a"ability" was once the devs said you would need to do it thousands of times to get random xp which didn't have a good definition of what that xp supposed about your character. "Leveling" it did not even really unlock anything except extensions of regions so you do not have to compete with bots.

Because that is how it is for every skill. You are able to turn every ability to a minigame outside combat abilities and crafting abilities. People set these super unrealistic standards for skills when we've shit like firemaking in RuneScape, so we never get any new skills.nd that's exactly why there shouldn't be more skills like that. Dungeoneering to me makes no sense, although I liked the notion of warding and sailing. I really do like the idea of new abilities added to RuneScape if the concept is great. I also liked as it was something in RS2, dungeoneering, but I would not enjoy it. With all that being said, I would love to have dungeons as a minigame.

I'd think the main issue was it was mostly all focused on a single area, daemonheim, which made it an oversized mini-game. It should of focused on spreading out the content as it did with the resource dungeons. What if dungeoneering was such to buy RuneScape Mobile gold as slayer where you get assignments, but they are supposed to go explore A dungeon with specific aims to complete. I would like to expound on my article. Imagine if this skill that is dungeoneering was an elite skill? Meaning it would require levels in abilities to do these tasks. Etc like the dung that is RS3 generally requires like amounts in mining/construction/rune.
 Вернуться к началу »
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Список форумов www.rockguru.ee » Разное / Mitmesugust » I also liked as it was something in RS2
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения. Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: